Firstly a huge thank you for visiting my website & welcome!
My name is Lucy Thomson and I have a huge passion for all things health, fitness, food & nutrition!
My parents are both British however I was born in Marbella, Spain where I lived for about 10 years prior to moving to Bali with my mum and older brother, Jack. After a year in Bali I was sent off to boarding school in Perth, Western Australia where I finished high school and went on to study Events Management.
In December 2013 my now husband, Sam and I decided to pack up and leave Australia in December 2013 to travel around Central America for a few months before landing in London where I resided for 5 years.
I was fortunate enough to attend different colleges and schools around London to learn and expand my knowledge in the health and fitness industry. I also love organising events and helping others plan theirs!
Being fortunate to have lived in three different continents I have been exposed to a wide range of cuisine which of course has been fabulous and has no doubt contributed to my passion for food.
I returned back to Perth, Western Australia (September 2018) where I plan to continue on my journey in the wellness industry!
- Breathe Pilates Instructor Training – Cert IV in Reformer & Mat Pilates
- REPS Qualified Level 3 Personal Trainer- Premier Global (London)
- REPS Qualified Level 2 Fitness Instructor – Premier Global (London)
- Pre and postnatal – Premier Global (London)
- Suspended Movement Instructor Training (TRX) – Premier Global
- Studio Cycle Instructor – Premier Global
- Certificate in Nutrition for Everyday Living – College of Naturopathic Medicine (London)
- Certificate in Detox, Cleansing and Weight loss – College of Naturopathic Medicine (London)
- Certificate in Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management – Premier Global (London)
- Certificate in Nutrition in Practice – Leiths School of Food and Wine (London)
- Natural Skincare & Nutrition short course – CNM
- Food Photography and Styling – November 2016 at Le Cordon Bleu London
- Diploma in Events Management (Australia)
- Worked as a fitness partner for WelleCo to create their ’21 Day Shape Up E-book’
CONNECT WITH ME
For any enquiries, nutritional coaching or future personal training please feel free to contact me on
I look forward to hearing from you!!