- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 50 grams pancetta
- 50 grams goats cheese
- Half a ripe avocado
- ½ red onion, diced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, thinly diced
- Splash of Tabasco sauce- optional
- ½ lemon juice and zest
- Handful of fresh coriander, thinly sliced (save some for decorating)
- Pinch of chili flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180Celsius
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a knife and place in the oven for about an hour or until cooked through. Cooking time will vary on size and shape of sweet potato
- Whilst the sweet potato is in the oven, make the guacamole.
- Place all the guacamole ingredients in a bowl and mash the mixture using the back of a fork. Set aside.
- Heat a saucepan and cook the pancetta until nice and crispy.
- Once the sweet potatoes are cooked, remove from the oven and cut them in half lengthways and allow them to cool for a little while.
- Once cool, place half the guacamole mixture on the centre of each sweet potato. Sprinkle with the crispy pancetta, goats cheese, remaining coriander and chili flakes.
- Dig in and enjoy!