Velvety smooth, with a rich chocolate flavor – my first ever raw chocolate fudge is pretty fudging amazing if I do say so myself. A heavenly little treat that is not too overpowering but the perfect little bite sized morsel you can serve your guests over the festive season. Best of all they wont even know it’s a healthier version of the real thing!
- 200grams raw almonds
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (I like to use sun warrior) otherwise just use more cacao powder
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw honey or maple syrup
- Pinch of salt to enhance the chocolate flavour
- Place the almonds in a high speed blender and blend until you nearly have a nut butter texture. It can take up to 5-10 minutes for the oils to release, so be patient and keep blitzing! You will need to scrape the sides of the blender every so often too.
- Next add the remaining ingredients before placing in a silicone ice tray mold.
- Place the mixture into a silicone try and place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set