Edamame, watercress and pea greens
This nutrient dense dish can be used in a matter of ways – its lean, green and the combination of mint, wasabi and lemon provides it with a delicious flavor! You can serve it as a side to a main protein source or you could even blend it further with some natural yoghurt, garlic and have it as a creamy, zesty dip served with raw vegetable sticks or toasted Turkish bread! Another delicious way to serve these greens is to place the lot in a pan and crack a few eggs into it, place a lid on the pan and bake the eggs for a few minutes – a delicious high protein meal!
- 200 gram frozen peas
- 2oo grams frozen edamame
- 100 grams large handfuls of Watercress
- 1 Lemon zest and juice
- 2 teaspoon of wasabi paste or you could use horseradish
- Mint – large handful
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Cook the peas and edamame bean, once cooked place all the ingredients in a blender and pulse into a fine texture.
- You may need to add some more mint or seasoning to the mixture and serve.
- So easy and so tasty, enjoy!