What more could you want on a hot summers day than a refreshing Gazpacho soup! The perfect starter to serve on a sultry evening. Made using all raw vegetables, this soup is extremely nutritious and only takes 5 minutes max to make! Tomatoes are one of the richest sources of lycopene, the potent age-defying antioxidant that gives fruit and vegetables their red colour!
- 1 cucumber peeled
- 2 Red Peppers – deseeded
- 750 grams vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 100-200ml bone broth (optional – I like adding this for the health benefits)
- To Serve – Chilli flakes, extra virgin olive oil and coriander to serve
- Peel and chop up the cucumber, deseed the red peppers and placec in a high speed blender with the remaining ingredients
- Blend on high for a about 3 minutes until nice and smooth
- Place in the fridge and allow to cool for at least an hour before serving
- To serve, pour the gazpacho into a nice bowl and top with chilli flakes, a drizzle or extra virgin olive oil, crispy bread and coriander.