This quinoa muesli is nutty, crunchy, high in protein and an all round great breakfast option. This recipe is simple yet satisfying and naturally sweetened with coconut sugar! Most mueslis and granolas can be quite low in protein, however with the addition of quinoa this recipe is fairly high in protein compared to other recipes. You can really add whatever dried fruits nuts and seeds to it, play around with different ingredients depending on what you have in your pantry at home! Be sure to make a big batch though as I can guarantee it won’t last long.
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 100grams cup raw almonds
- 10 dried apricots diced up finely
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 ½ tablespoon coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 180Degrees
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix through.
- Line a baking tray and place the mixture on the baking tray
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the almond flakes are nice and golden.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
This recipe is gluten and dairy free!