This authentic, Italian inspired mixed herbed salsa verde is a delicious addition to any meal. I love making a big batch of this to have in my fridge at home. Packed full of nutritious ingredients and so easy to make!
- 1-2 large bunches of Parsley
- 1 large bunch mint
- 1 large bunch of basil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup capers
- ½ cup sweet little gherkins
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (good quality)
- Place all the ingredients in a high-powered blender and blitz until combined. Once combined to your desired consistency you may want to taste it and add some salt and pepper to balance out the flavours. If you want it a really smooth consistency you can keep adding in olive oil whilst blending.
- Sterilise a jar, and place the salsa in the jar.
Note: You can chop up all the ingredients by hand too.