I like stocking the fridge each week with delicious, easy to make, healthy sauces which are guaranteed to make any meal taste ridiculously tasty! This week, I have made my very own Satay Sauce which tastes so yummy over anything.
Give it a go and let me know how you find it.
- 70grams pure crunchy peanut butter (I like Pip & Nut)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon oat milk or any milk
- 1 tablespoon tamari/soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons warm water
- a few drops of liquid stevia or honey (optional)
- salt & pepper to season
- Combine all ingredients together, once all mixed through place the Satay sauce in a sterilised jar and keep refrigerated.