Heavenly protein pancakes made in a blender – it really couldn’t be easier. A well balanced meal, packed full of protein, healthy fats and complex carbs to help fuel you for the day ahead. It is also a really nice way to mix up your usual breakfast whilst maintaining a healthy & wholesome diet. Better yet – it’s also kid friendly!
Give it a go – you won’t be disappointed.
(Makes 6 delicious small pancakes)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop of protein of your choice (35 grams) – I used Pranaon Vegan Protein
- 1 scoop of oats (35 grams)
- Coconut oil or butter to cook
- Your choice of toppings – I defrosted some blueberries in the microwave and topped with honey however any toppings will work.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until well combined
- Place a none stick pan on medium heat, place some coconut oil or butter in the pan.
- Add the pancake batter to the pan in small circles.
- Allow the mixture to bubble and when the edges start to look dry, flip the pancakes.
- Cook for a further minute on medium heat.
- Remove from pan and sprinkle with your favourite toppings.