It’s really starting to feel like Christmas here in London, the lights & decorations are up, the weather is getting colder and the festive spirit is amongst us! I am rolling with it, embracing it and getting rather excited about it all!
So on that note – I bring you my festive cherry mocha smoothie! There is nothing quite like the flavour combination of coffee and chocolate but with the addition of cherries the flavour of this smoothie is out of this world!
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein
- ¾ mug black instant coffee
- ½ mug Oat milk (milk of choice)
- Half mug of frozen cherries
- 1 pitted date or sweetener of choice
- ½ tablespoon cacao powder
- ½ tablespoon Maca powder
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Lots of ice
- I like to use a large mug to measure out all my ingredients as I find it help create the perfect consistency. Place all the ingredients into a high-powered blender and blitz until smooth!
Notes – Try and use a really good quality coffee for this recipe as it will make all the difference!