Soft, satisfying and sweet – these caramel raw balls are a bite sized portion of utter bliss!
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tablespoons chia seeds (Naturya)
- 1 heaped tablespoon tahini
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder (optional)
- 180 grams medjool soft gooey dates, pitted.
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder (Naturya)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maca powder (Naturya)
- large pinch salt
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl and cover them with water. Set aside for 10 minutes until they have soaked up all the water.
- Once the chia seeds are ready, place all the ingredients in a blender and blitz up until the mixture is all combined.
- Roll out bite sized portions of balls, and place in an air tight container.