If you want to serve a dish with that ‘wow’ factor than this is the dressing you need! It will make anything taste delicious and will leave you wanting more. The best thing about this recipe is you really can’t stuff it up!
Drizzle this sauce onto any Asian inspired stir-fried dishes, salads, chicken and fish to really enhance the flavours or even over a classic San Choy Bau recipe – yum!
- 4 tablespoon white miso paste (Clearspring)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- Thumb size knob of ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon good quality balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons warm water (you may need more)
- Few drops of liquid stevia or honey
- Zest and juice of a lime
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a large sterilised jar and give it a good shake to make sure all the ingredients are well combined.