A deliciously healthy salad that is easy to whip up in a matter of moments.
This simple dish is fresh and zingy – the perfect vegetarian dish or a summer suitable side!
Combine all ingredients and toss the vinegar and olive oil through it – simple.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 200 grams small cucumber, diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ bunch parsley, stems and leaves chopped
- ½ bunch mint, leaves chopped and stems discarded
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 3 tbsp good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper to season.
- Pinch of chilli flakes (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in your finest salad bowl and toss them together. Enjoy this salad made fresh!