Nothing says rise and shine more than a delicious spiced vanilla protein smoothie! This is my go to smoothie when I want to mix my breakfast up completely. Creamy, filling & packed full of delicious spices which host an array of health benefits.
Vanilla spiced protein smoothie
- 1 large scoop of vanilla protein powder (I use Prana – Vanilla Creme)
- 1 large frozen banana (you can use un-frozen too)
- 70 grams Zucchini to get some greens in (Don’t worry you won’t taste it)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground ginger & vanilla powder/extract
- 1//2 teaspoon ground all spice
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husk
- 2 tea spoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cups of almond milk or your preferred milk
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 5 large ice blocks
- Add a 1/2 cup of water if you want to make it into a drink and not a smoothie bowl
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until thick and creamy!